Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sweet 16 ~ Why Did MTV Make That Show?!?!?!


Hey Fam! Well My daughter is about to turn 16 in June, and I am giving her a semi big Party. Can someone PLEASE tell me why MTV came up with that sweet 16 party show!!! I keep trying to tell my daughter that unlike all the parents and kids you see on that show, WE ARE NOT RICH!!!
It started out with me telling her that I was going to throw her a backyard barbecue party for her 16Th birthday which she can invite about 10 of her closest friends.
It ended up with A Party Theme Of " PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR" (which she made up). A guest list of 80, A $600 cake, Another $400 LV Purse cake, A live DJ, A Photographer with back drops, A tattoo artist, A nail tech for the girls to decorate there nails, $300 food bill that includes 200 shrimp (her request), 1000 custom M&M's in her party colors (white and teal) that has her pictures on them. Party decorations in the area of $250 which includes plastic martini glasses, so as she says, her friend can party like true rock stars, An all this will be topped off with a Firework Display at the end. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEN!
But I do know, she better be good for the rest of the year...LOL (BUT SERIOUS AS HELL)!!!
I am attaching pictures of the cakes so you all can trip out too! But I do love the cakes.
I will Keep You Updated On The Party Details...Take Care Fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment