Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cheating and Lying Men.......WHY?!?!?!?

Hey Fam!
This blog is about MEN! Can someone tell me why they CHEAT/LIE!!!
Look, I have been telling my 15 yr old daughter that while there are millions of GREAT MEN in the world, there are a number of them that cheat and lie there ass off.....WHY?!?!?
My brother has recently come to live with me, AFTER HIS WIFE PUT HIM OUT FOR CHEATING! His wife somehow was able to infiltrate his cell phone records, noticed a number he had been calling repeatedly and called that number.
When she called the number (Which Turned Out To Be The Other Women), my brother was riding in the car with her. His wife asked the other women, "Do You know T....?" And the other women said, "Yes, that is my man". His wife said, "That is my HUSBAND!" The other women turned to my brother and said, "This women on the phone talking about she's your wife, don't tell me your married". My brother goes, "Hang up on the crazy bitch, she is obviously playing because I am not married!" When he got home, he had the nerve to say to his wife, "IT WAS NOT ME"!! As if she does not know her own husbands voice! LOL........MEN!
So he is over my house, sad, wondering how his life turned out like it is now.....DUH!
Cheating and Lying is like a hobby to some men! He says he wants his family back. He begs his wife daily to come home, telling her things like; Baby I love you so much, I promise I am not messing with that women. Somebody playing games with the both of us. Trying to come between us and what we have. Baby I love you and only you and I don't know her, I swear baby!! Then he hangs up and calls the other women and tell her the same thing!!! WHAT THE HELL!!
I must admit that in my life, this kind of behavior from men IS NOT uncommon. I have had men do similar things and for the life of me I just don't know why they CHEAT and LIE so damn much!
Men, it would be so much easier for you, and everyone involved, if you would simply TELL THE DAMN TRUTH!!!


Signs of a Cheating Spouse
Loss of interest in you sexually
They don't say "I love you" as often
They sleep on the couch instead of with you
( It becomes more like they are your roommate instead of your spouse)
Suspicious statements and reactions(They accidentally call you another name)
They cannot look you in the eyes, or somehow seem to act or behavior in a guilty manner.
They are quicker to argue or rage. They have mood and attitude swings.
Special interest in appearance and personal grooming
Unexplained time away
Unusual telephone behavior
Changes in behavior or lifestyle
They go a few days without showering at home but seem to have showered.
Unaccounted Money


THESE ARE JUST A FEW WAYS OF TELLING IF YOUR MAN(OR WOMEN) IS CHEATING, BUT NOT ALL! USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment