Sunday, April 12, 2009

Most Realist YouTube Channel!

Hey Everyone, Using this time to tell you guys about my YouTube Channel! "Utopiad4" Yeah I know, you are wondering why such a name. It's the name of my clothing store, Utopia Designs! I am starting an online version of my store. I am totally confused about how to start it, but I think I have the main ideals. My trouble is finding a proper host. I mean I see some NICE sites out there and I just don't know how to begin that part of it! I am going to contact one of the many sites I love and just straight out ask them how they started there online business and who put it together. Yeah, that's what I will do because I really want to sale to the world and not just My area. Although I LOVE my store front type of store.....I want to Blow Up In 2009! BUT DON'T WE ALL!?!?!


I totally got off the point.....visit my YouTube Channel Everyone, You want be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment